Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's a wrap!

I have to admit that wrapping presents isn't my favourite creative activity.  I'm a 'stuff it in a dollar store gift bag and hand it over' type.  But these tags are kinda addicting!  So...


First up was a try at upping the complexity a bit.


Jenn and I tried our hand at some gift card envelopes.

Then I did the grand kiddies gifts.


I had a colour coordinated plan. One for each and then a group present.


The kids know their initials.  But the coloured cards are pretty dark.  There is a reason the kraft colour is popular!  ;^)


We have a party with the grand kids and their parents and lots of food and games.  I'm all for simple, at least until the grand kiddies get into fancy!  lol  It is indeed a wrap!

3 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

use those stencils, girl, and some spray... and print that beautiful plain wrap!Theya re super cute, and the kids will love them!

Createology said...

Your tags are a wonderful addition to the party of gifts and festivities. Holiday blessings dear...

Leanne said...

I love the simple wrapping. If those grand kids have trouble waiting till opening time, give them crayons to colour it.