Friday, February 6, 2015

Good thing they're cute!

 This artist is not setting up residence but is limited to one short guest post!  ;^)

We switched from changing clothes 57 times to the art room!  That'll teach me to buy so many outfits!!!  and shoes!!!

While Jolina worked on her side of the table I contemplated my next move.

It didn't seem like a good idea to trim and bind the bunnies while 'art' was happening.  :(

I did get a couple of rows on the HST top done before we switched to the next project.

It was the youngest's turn for a visit but now I hear I am going to be having all three for a few days next week. :O  It does make getting monthly projects done somewhat of a challenge.  The good news is that the new emphasis on healthy diet and the green spring tonic is starting to kick in!   Good thing this Gram'elle thinks these grand kiddies are pretty cute!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

You sure have a fun life!

Createology said...

Your Grands are uber cute and nothing is more important than spending time together making wonderful memories. Looks like lots of fun in the Art department. Creative Bliss Dear...

Mary Ann Tate said...

I'm babysitting today. My granddaughter is in to Monster High dolls at the moment....lucky me....sigh.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe all the things you have been working on since I've been sick. That craft/sewing room is going to feel really bad if you don't move things around at least once more this year (grin). You do like to move things. I have trouble with moving things, unless they really aren't working. When I move stuff, I can't find it. I go back to the previous place it was. How do you keep it in your head where everything is?

The kiddos are really looking cute. and of course, the Rooster was a BIG help to you.

And finally, I LOVE that blue glass in your blog banner. I'm jealous!