Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day Tripping



I'm taking a break from the yard work.


Monday sees a day trip to deliver the latest baby quilt. DD and the Grand kiddies and I shall see how the grass is growing in the south west part of the country. Then Saturday is ZOO day. Yippee Skippy! My farmer says except for the next 2 weddings we are NOT giving up any more weekends! ;^) We'll see, much as I do agree with him.


In between I have grass to cut. I watered just about all that I needed to water with the kids helping as we drove the lawn mower and the little trailer all around the yard. Good combo- water, pails, motorized wheels and a hot day. They did desert me when the grand farmer had better things happening. lol


But I think I'm done with the yard and I'll be contemplating furniture refinishing projects for the veranda. I'll be thinking of colour combo's as my wheels spin 'round and 'round!

No comments: