Friday, July 15, 2011

Fry Day




I think I dallied too long going out this morning and then the mercury hit the top of the glass. oops! So I didn't get as far along as I'd hoped.

But I feel cool just reviewing the progress so far.

Whatever I do has to have some element of fun! Something to make me smile. This definitely makes gardening worth the effort.

This willow sheds so much and I move the stuff around but it just looks so messy that I finally just gathered most of it up and took it to the chickens. Looks much tidier. I'm not sure how the chickens feel about twigs all over there living room floor but...

I'm really feeling like this area is ready to just fill in and look pretty. The frogs slipped over from That Faerie Place. That one little guy is probably going to learn that 'eaves dropping' isn't a good thing to do!

2 comments:

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Cool and shady "looking" can be misleading when it is that hot! Trees are wonderful but there is no such thing as a tree that ISN'T messy. I wish they would learn to clean up after themself! Stay inside and stay cool!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You are TOO funny. That elf will definitely learn.