Monday, November 25, 2013

In the mood for ...

Games!


I always seem to fall into the category of average.

But I took a personality quiz once that was an eye opener for me.  It was Gary Smalley's Personality test which broke the four basic personality types into kinds of animals: lion, beaver, golden retriever and otter.  The surprise was that I was not half of one and half of another like most everything in my life but something like 98 percent otter.  And by golly, it was definitely me.  I found my tribe!  lol


Otter (Sanguine/Influence)
Strengths– Outgoing, responsive, warm, friendly, talkative, enthusiastic, compassionate
Weaknesses– Undisciplined, unproductive, exaggerates, egocentric, unstable
So the best way for me to motivate myself and get things done is to have fun.  These mood boards help me focus on the goal for the week and my blog helps me find playful ways to accomplish them. 


Let the games begin!

2 comments:

Createology said...

I have not heard of this personality test and when I checked it out I did not find myself. I found Mr. C who is definitely The Lion!!! Your inspiration board is perfect for Falling into Autumn and Thanksgiving. Let the games begin and PLAY my friend...

Margaret said...

Beaver! Yup, yup, yup! No wonder I have a love affair with trees...