Friday, September 2, 2011

It's a pink and orange kind of day!





I'm kinda speechless, but thank you's are in order.






I am a follower of Sew We Quilt. Madame Samm is doing a wonderful promotion for 'want to be' quilters, quilters, bloggers and sponsors. And I won on the guest post #24. This post intrigued me because Laura is Spanish and of course my DD married a lovely South American man and my grand kiddies are bi-lingual and I need all the help I can get speaking and relating to them and encouraging them to come play with me in the Coop and Saucer Playroom.

So I am also Following Laura over at Coisas da Laura. She did a tremendous job on her ruffled draw string bags tutorial.



I'm luving all the orange over at Madame Samm's blog and I'm definitely in the pink over my big windfall.

I'm thankful for the sponsors who donated the prizes and I'll post when they arrive and as I use them.


I am so blessed! VeryBigSigh

5 comments:

Coisas da Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coisas da Laura said...

I am very happy that you won!!!!I am sure you will look very charming with your new pink bag when you go to classes or retreats!!!
Hugs from BRASIL!!!

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Congrats Elle! Looking forward to seeing your prizes!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Elle. It couldn't have happened to a better person. Hope to see your prizes, too.

Once again I've been away for a few days, but in catching up, I read about the zentangles on your sewing machine. Now THAT is a zentangle I might be able to do, except I only have three stitches on my machine. Hope you had fun at the wedding, too (almost wrote "weeding").

Createology said...

Congratulations Miss Elle. This is a wonderful give and you very much deserve to win. I am in the pink today sipping pink lemonade...in between chores. Hola y gracias is about the extent of my Spanish. Blissful weekend to you dear...