Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fine Tuning Challenges


I've done a little fiddling with my blogging, added some to my blog list, changed some blog features and I'm still working on linking. I've resisted the urge to plunge into a whole new project but for the plan in the new year I've added a new site, Three Creative Studios, to enhance my play time. They have some creative learning opportunities happening throughout the coming year and I hope to be able to pull a few feathers out and get them to enhance the whole nest experience.
I've been wondering what to focus on first but my frustrated daughter arrived with the tools I lent her and her curtain material. I understand as my own attempt at sheer curtains showed me that there really is a reason to justify their high price. It is called 'angst'. Hopefully I can remember all I learned the hard way before I said, "never again"! Oh, well; but not quite the fine tuning and challenges I had in mind. 8^)

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Glad you are joining up for some of our programs! We are always open for any ideas you have as well.

Twisted Quilts said...

Thanks for pointing out this neat site. I don't have time this morning to really look at it but I bookmarked it. I am always looking for ways to expand my creativity.

Unknown said...

We can do the 3 Studios stuff together, it'll be fun. :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this link - it made for some very interesting reading!