Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I HATE when that happens!

Multitasking. I'm trying to do a couple of things at the same time. vbsigh
I did stop sewing the last section to the first two because I realized I had something wrong. I did some reverse sewing. I unpicked. But...

Well, I didn't put everything back up on the wall. I thought I knew what needed to be done. So I must take full responsibility for the total snafu. VBSigh




The very noticeable dark blocks need to be spread about. I did not put the top on the design wall any time I added the last ring of fabric. I did lay it on the floor but I never noticed that there was no longer a nice dispersal of the darks. AWK!

There will now be a momentary delay in the programming!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ack, sorry :((

Createology said...

Oh dear, better caught now than when finished. All will be well in a short amount of time and you will be so happy. Happy creating...

Molly said...

I love these colors! I think the darks give it a nice pop too. Picking apart seams is kind of pleasant on the couch while watching some TV!