Monday, August 31, 2009

Looks can be deceiving!


Tough day! I had to give myself a stern talking to when I found myself diddling around instead of doing the first thing on the list. But I did get it done and rewarded myself with a coffee break!
Then I studied the work table. Looks good but I do still have a few piles on the floor.
Then I had to go on another hunt to find this quilt that I'd squirreled away because I'd wanted to make the place look neat. I had previously done the straight line stabalizing so now I can remove all the safety pins and do the more decorative stitching which is often free motion. This is a new set up for me as I usually have the drop leaf behind the sewing machine up and operational. If it doesn't work I can still push things around and get it in place. This is a queen sized quilt and I'm thinking it will be the second last queen that I'll do. I'm gonna stick to doubles. I must admit it feels good to be tackling a bed quilt again.
But I'm also gonna tackle my dear hubby! Look at that shelf! No way that is level! argghhhhh!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like things are coming together... I'm betting you're thrilled!

I dunno why my photos didn't come through... I will try mailing them again tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed. :D

elle said...

YES! I am starting to smile when I see how things are coming together. I'm really wanting to play now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.